I have purchased my X4 last week, They are loosing 20% power every few hours when switch off, I have reset and update the firmware. When in use they reduce to 20% from full charge in an hour now where near the 8 hr time given in your literature.
I dont know if this is connected, when charging the red light comes on :) but no green light is shown when fully charged. I only know its fully charged by turning them on and listening.
I have seen these responses below, I use a laptop to charge and they are brand new, so no need to repeat, is there a solution or should return?
Sorry to hear that your Jaybird X4 do not hold a charge. This is not the behavior and performance expected from the product. Please try these suggestions that can help to resolve the issue of your headset:
- Computers are the best and safest method, as is anything 1 AMP or less.
- Try a different power source/charger
- Car chargers produce a much greater power supply and should be avoided.
- Over-charging the battery will quickly reduce the life of the headphones, so in addition to monitoring the power supply, limit the charge time to 2 hours,
- To get the most out of your battery it is recommended to charge the buds when the low battery status is indicated.
- Avoid charging your headphones after exposure to sweat.
- Make sure charging port/cradle is clear of any debris.
Please sign in to leave a comment.