I've had enough. This same problem occurred with my X3's and I replaced them with these X4s since Jaybird support had no help. Here's what happens. Mind you, it happens randomly. Sometimes once every day for a few days, sometimes they'll work fine for a week or two and the problem will come up again. The headphones work great and I charge them to full. I get ready to use them and turn them on. All good, I get the tone and the "connected" message. Then I go to start listening to something and... nothing. The headphones have completely shut off and won't turn on again. All I have to do is reconnect them for a second and then they come to life again when I push the power button and they are, as before, fully charged. Now:
- I have never charged them other than through a USB port connected to one of my laptops.
- I am careful not to overcharge them
- I never let them get below about 30% before charging.
- I don't work out in a way that generates a lot of sweat around my ears
- I never wear them in the rain
Mind you the same damn problem arose with my X3s after 11 months and I replaced them with these X4s 9 months ago!
Please sign in to leave a comment.