I am having the same issue that several other people have posted about. The LED lights on my Jaybird X3 headphones do not work nor do they keep a charge for very long. Why aren't the LED lights working? Why do the headphones not keep a charge for very long? Please do not give me your boilerplate response of:
"I am sorry to hear that your Jaybird X3's LED does not show. This is not the behavior and performance expected from the product. Please try these suggestions that can help to resolve the issue of your headset:
- Computers are the best and safest method, as is anything 1 AMP or less.
- Try a different power source/charger
- Car chargers produce a much greater power supply and should be avoided.
- Over-charging the battery will quickly reduce the life of the headphones, so in addition to monitoring the power supply, limit the charge time to 2.5 hours,
- To get the most out of your battery it is recommended to charge the buds when the low battery status is indicated.
- Avoid charging your headphones after exposure to sweat.
- Make sure charging port/cradle is clear of any debris.
Feel free to reach back to us by replying to this post or contacting our other support channels at https://www.jaybirdsport.com/en-us/support.html"
I have done all of that. I only charge from a computer. I bought a new charger. I only charge them for the 2.5 hours. When you go to your "other support channels" at the website you provide there is no support fo the Jaybird X3.
GIVE ME AN ANSWER THAT WILL ACTUALLY HELP!!!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.