Device: iPhone X
Jaybird Product: Vista
Purchase Date: 2/29/2020
I have a brand new pair of Vistas and after an initial full charge, they currently do not charge past 10%.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Charge earbuds in case (connected to power) for 24 hours.
2. Open case (solid white light)
3. Wait until solid LED light goes off.
4. Remove earbuds.
5. Place in ears, press to power on.
6. Chime indicating they've turned on: "Connected. Battery 10%"
7. Place back in case.
8. Rinse and repeat, same result "Connected. Battery 10%"
9. Only used 3 times, but cleaned contacts with q-tip. No dust/dirt/etc. present in the case or on contacts whatsoever.
I really want to like these, but after opening the box and encountering my first issue (https://support.jaybirdsport.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360039468213-Jaybird-Vista-Pairing-Issue-and-Solution) and now this, I'm not off to a good start with Jaybird.
While in the case, they still show as connected in my iPhone Bluetooth settings. I've tried charging both with them connected and disconnected from Bluetooth with the same result.
Please let me know if there's anything I'm missing here.
EDIT: I've since tried the following:
1. Performed reset of buds (held down case button until blinking, double press case button - pink LED)
2. Let charge for ~1hr
3. Attempted to pair again using this method: https://support.jaybirdsport.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360039468213-Jaybird-Vista-Pairing-Issue-and-Solution
4. Device now does not show in my bluetooth settings even using that workaround.
5. Turned on earbuds: "Not Connected. Battery 10%"
So, now they won't charge or pair.
Please sign in to leave a comment.