Just got today (12/02/2019) some Tarah's earphones and they won't connect to any of my 2 laptops with Windows 10.
They work with my mobile phone but other than that isn't working.
When I tried to connect them not even the name of the earphones would appear in the list of detected devices.
I got only a "unknown device" entry when trying to pair by using any laptop.
Then I downloaded the app for the mobile and after installed it, an notification with a firmaware update popped up. I installed it and now the app detects the earphones but they keep not working on any of the laptops.
Now the only difference is that when adding a new bluethooth device the name "Jaybird Tarah BLE" is showed as you can see in the image below. They are not connected even after clicking on the message "Try connecting your device again".
I have read that there are some other people in here that have the same issue as I and they haven't got any useful response.
I just want to know if there's a solution or if I should ask for a refund instead since this is not what I paid for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.