Received headphones today. Charged but do not poweron.
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME/SUGGEST....
- Computers are the best and safest method, as is anything 1 AMP or less.
- Try a different power source/charger
- Car chargers produce a much greater power supply and should be avoided.
- Over-charging the battery will quickly reduce the life of the headphones, so in addition to monitoring the power supply, limit the charge time to 2 hours,
- To get the most out of your battery it is recommended to charge the buds when the low battery status is indicated.
- Avoid charging your headphones after exposure to sweat.
- Make sure charging port/cradle is clear of any debris.
THEY DON'T WORK. HOW CAN THEY BE RETURNED/EXCHANGED?
Please sign in to leave a comment.