My Jaybird X3 is not turning on.
I've tried to use this 2 reset models:
- Factory reset
1. Make sure your buds are powered off.
2. From an off state, press and hold the power button for 8 seconds until the LEDs flash red and green.
3. Double press the power button. The LED will flash rapidly and you should hear a double tone. Your buds have now been reset.
- 8 Button process
1. Firmly but quickly press the power button 8 times and then hold for 5 seconds. Repeat 2 times.
2. When finished, plug the headset into the charger for 2.5 hours and check the color of the LED status lights.
3. Power ON the device by holding the power button for 10 seconds or more.
But the problem hasn't solved. When I put the headphone to charge the light has been green. It indicates that the equipment is charged.
What could i do now to solve this problem?
thanks a lot
Please sign in to leave a comment.