- Change this green color of the fonts on the site. It has terrible readability.
- I've had tarah for a couple of days and have experienced one situation where I could use the central button to pause the video, use the turn up/down volume (I saw it changin on the screen of the computer) but not listen to a single sound. I had to turn off the phone and turn it on again. Maybe a button on the app to restart the phone or turn it off without the need of the button pressing.
- I hear the voice: connected. But it takes some time to actually listen to a sound and other times it won't give me the sound, even though it says it is connected and windows also shows this condition. Improve how connections are made would be a suggestion. Maybe an update on the app to allow us to choose where we would like to connect to, phone or pc. I'm using those bluethooth devices plugged to an usb port. My pc doesn't have it in the motherboard.
- An app on the pc/browser would make connections easier, I suppose. And allow us to manage stuff without a cellphone.
- Integration with soundcloud?
- Charge the phones using those cellphone battery packs is ok?
It's a great device. Just think it has room for some improvements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.