Question - How can I trigger the warranty process with Jaybird under the scenario below?
* X3s purchased Oct 2017, Best Buy in NC USA.
* Returned home to the UK. Great headphones, working fine up until start of August. No excessive charging, used PC to charge.
* LED indicator light did stop working in early 2018 but I was not that worried about it.
Then... flat battery
* Thought it was me forgetting to charge the X3s but... turns out something else is afoot. Rapid loss of charge, maybe 1-2 hours of use from full charge.
* Have done a full reset, full charge cycle etc etc.
* Have a defective device (it appears) that is under the 1 year warranty).
* Purchased at a physical Best Buy store in NC USA, can't easily go back for an exchange.
I really like the X3s so keen it be back with a working pair.
Thanks, J Oblong.
Please sign in to leave a comment.