Charging my Jaybirds abroad


1 comment

  • respa

    Hi AlexD73,


    Thank you for posting here in support community. I am happy to hear that you like the sound quality of the Jaybird RUN, I would like to inform you that you can use your travel adapter as long as the voltage is 5v 500mA or 5V 1A.


    Feel free to post back in the event that you need further assistance.


    You can also reach us via other channels at


    Best Regards,


    Jaybird Customer Experience

    #PowerYourPassion, #RunLikeYouStoleIt

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.