My Jaybird X3 headphones won't turn on. I've tried charging them, using a different micro USB cable for the charging dock, cleaning the receptors on both the charging dock and the headphones, and both of the following factory resets:
Please confirm if the resets that you have tried are following:
- Factory reset
1. Make sure your buds are powered off.
2. From an off state, press and hold the power button for 8 seconds until the LEDs flash red and green.
3. Double press the power button. The LED will flash rapidly and you should hear a double tone. Your buds have now been reset.
NOTE: When you reset your buds, you will lose any saved presets and any saved devices on the paired list. You’ll need to repair your buds to your Bluetooth device.
- 8 Button process
1. Firmly but quickly press the power button 8 times and then hold for 5 seconds. Repeat 2 times.
2. When finished, plug the headset into the charger for 2.5 hours and check the color of the LED status lights.
3. Power ON the device by holding the power button for 10 seconds or more.
NOTE: Most of the time if the headset turns RED, it will charge and function normally again. Make sure to fully charge the headset when the light is red.
I'm disappointed in the quality of this product, given the premium price I paid for these. What are the next steps?
Please sign in to leave a comment.