?Warranty Registration is not available to customers from Jaybird. This page offers a misleading notice:
Finding information online, in 2018, about JAYBIRD “support” and LOGITECH “support” about jaybird is horrendous and a sick joke.
Post from February 10, 2017. -- “We no longer have product registration available. If you have a copy of your receipt we can add the purchase info into your Jaybird account. This is very similar to a registration process and allows you to not worry about hanging on to the receipt incase you may need future support. Please let me know if you still have your receipt and I will be glad to get an account set up with your purchase details.
Thanks for being a Jaybird fan!”
LOGITECH OWNS JAYBIRD, however, Jaybird products do not result after a search for “Jaybird”. You can register your product on the logitech site, since LOGITECH OWNS JAYBIRD.
To register your Jaybird you must know the Serial Number and create an account.
- Serial Number- Found on product box OR if you download the Jaybird app and connect your earbuds (I have the x3) the Serial Number will appear. COPY YOUR SERIAL NUMBER because it disappears after closing the app. I delete the app. It's useless to me.
- Account - Use this link:https://support.logitech.com/en_us/create-account
- If your Jaybird “support” account gets you into the “support” page. Good. If you must create an account, do so. (Warning: my location is set to Hong Kong for some reason, and editing my profile doesn't work. may be an issue for you.)
- Warranty Registration - Once your account is created, you can enter your Serial Number and ONLY THEN will Jaybird products be an option. Use this link to go directly to the registration page:https://support.logitech.com/en_us/register(Warning: a copy of a receipt is wanted but optional to upload during registration)
- Hope my struggle to find information helps you. My new battle will be a working replacement now that my x3 refuse to work. Still battling to get what I paid for. Grrr...
Please sign in to leave a comment.