Hi, I just switched from x2 to freedom (they stopped working and got the freedom as a replacement) but I just can’t get a perfect fit with this. Im trying to do over ear with the fins (this is how I was using it my x2) but nothing seems to work and the guides barely mention it in very inconsistent ways.
- In the guide that comes with the box, it shows the under and over ear position but the over ear doesn’t include the fins and they don’t mention over-ear + fins at all.
- In your “fit” video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxFyd06OBy0 that is online it shows how to set up “over-ear + fins” but only in the animation and they never show a real person using it (they are always using over-ear without fins). The X2s guide is very explicit about this and tells you how to set it up and tells you to invert the buds (controller on the left). The freedom guide doesn’t mention inverting anything.
- The online freedom manual: https://www.jaybirdsport.com/static/user-guides/Freedom-Manual-English.pdf again doesn’t mention anything about “over-ear + fins”….
I haven’t been able to find anywhere in your site a picture with a real person using them like this (over-ear + fins) so I have to ask:
- can the freedom be used like this?
- is the controller on the left or the right?
- do the fins stay in their respective side (L/R)?
- how are the buds supposed to look from the front? every time I add the fin it pushes the cable end out
Please sign in to leave a comment.